- 1 Box Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- ½ Cup Butter (salted)
- 1 Can Whole Kernel Corn (drained)
- 1 Can Cream Style Corn
- Melt ½ cup butter in a casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl mix the three beaten eggs, Jiffy Mix, can of whole corn, and can of cream corn.
- Pour mixture on top of melted butter in casserole dish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-60 minutes, depending on how moist or brown you like it. Tip: When it is done, there is still melted butter bubbling. It will soak into the corn casserole when it cools a little.